The Fjällfika Lunchbox is perfect for you, and those you care about. Made of organic and recyclable bamboo fiber, this re-useable lunchbox is perfect for those who care as much about what they put into their body, as they do about the planet.
Fjällfika is Swedish for 'mountain coffee'. Swedes are known for both their love (and large consumption) of coffee, and nature. The Fjällfika Lunch Box is a great way to combine the two and channel your inner Swede.
Bamboo is a good sustainable choice and a good alternative to plastic and other types of wood.
Sustainability is a way of life in Sweden and has been for many decades. Sweden was the first country in the world to pass an environmental protection act in 1967, and hosted the first UN conference on the global environment in 1972. And most recently we know much more about these issues thanks to Greta Thunberg.
- Bamboo is the fastest growing plant in the world. Some bamboo varieties can grow up to 1 meter per day.
- Bamboo releases 35% more oxygen than ordinary woods.
- Bamboo absorbs 5 times more CO2 compared to other plants and trees.
- Bamboo requires no fertilizer or pesticide to grow, it also requires little water.
- Bamboo does not die when it is felled, it just grows back.
Size: Length: 18 cm, width: 12 cm, height: 6.5 cm
Includes large rubber band Closure.
Can be washed in the dishwasher. Can be frozen. Not for use in microwaves.